Sunday 25 September 2016

Day 3/4

I swear life knows when to mess with my plans. So my computer decided to update yesterday and it took...hours.....actually hours. And so I didn't get a chance to blog...that's what I get for leaving it till night time though. My boyfriend was up half the night again, sick, and I couldn't even contemplate getting up this morning. I also feel like the point of this challenge is to do something i love however if it becomes like a chore it takes from it. I also know it's important however to practice some persistence and I have decided to take just Sundays off as this particular challenge involves getting up at half six every morning.

Of course as is life I ended up waking up just as the sun rise anyway so my lie in wasn't exactly insane!

I did however get up yesterday morning but this time the sun let me down. Well the clouds did to be accurate.

But it didn't matter.  I got great pics of the beach anyway and I still felt brilliant. The winds whipped my hair every which way and I felt alive and full of beans! The point of this challenge is to help me revitalise a bit after all.

I'm also discovering that my favourite colour really is grey. I don't know if it's just a wierd coincidence or if I regularly wear so much grey but I've lived in it this week.

I've also found something interesting about wearing lipstick everyday. I love my face. I have no problem going make up free but I have found that wearing just lipstick gives me a little kick in different parts of my personality. I mean I always knew that on days when my make up was on pointe I would have a little extra pep in my step and I was aware that certain looks would bring out different sides of me but I thought it was the whole look.

I was wrong. If I put on baby pink lipstick and nothing else I instantly tap into my girlier side of me and if I put on a vampy colour my ass kicking side presents itself!

I kind of love it.

That's all my observations for today.

Until tomorrow,

Enjoying my next great adventure into my comfy bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment